High School (Grades 9-12)
We invite all those in grades 9-12 to be a part of our High School Program.
Sacrament of Confirmation Program:
“Preparation for Confirmation should aim at leading the Christian toward a more intimate union with Christ and a more lively familiarity with the Holy Spirit.” Catechism of the Catholic Church paragraph #1309
It is our goal at Incarnation to help our high school teens understand all that they have learned in Faith Formation leading up to this point and be able to apply it to their everyday lives. We want to help make disciples and followers of Jesus Christ. Our program does this in the following ways:
- Having a 2-year model with classes held on Sunday evenings following our 5pm Mass (6-7:15pm) that helps to shape the teen and encourages growth by asking questions, being in a small group and experiencing different forms of prayer (Year 1 and Year 2)
- Retreat options where the teens can dive deeper into their faith journey
- Encouraging our teens to choose a sponsor who can help them grow in their faith journey
- Instead of textbooks we use books and materials that are resources they can use for the rest of their lives.
- Using various forms of media to help articulate the message of Jesus Christ to our teens
- Having well trained teachers who encourage the teens to ask questions as they wrestle with the questions of faith in their lives
2021-2022 Year 1 Retreat Options-coming soon
High School Youth Ministry:
We are in need of High School teens to help be Peer Leaders for our Middle School Lion of Judah Youth Ministry events.
These events take place throughout the year. More information will be coming soon, but if you are interested or want more information, please contact Molly Schorr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth ministry is done best when parents, adults, and young adults who have a zeal for helping teens know Christ are able to use their gifts and passion in youth ministry. If you have an interest in being a part of the Youth Ministry Leadership Team contact Molly Schorr.
Religious Education Menu