I am sure it has not been an easy few weeks away from our regular celebration of Mass and from being able to receive our Lord in the Eucharist along with all other challenges of the pandemic. As we look to gradually returning back to normal, we are happy to offer the opportunity to receive Communion at Incarnation. The Communion distribution will be done outdoors by car-line in our school parking lot with certain safety precautions. This will be from 5:30-6pm on Saturday evening and 10-10:30am on the Sunday morning following our live-stream Masses. Ideally, the expectation would be that parishioners would participate in the live-stream Mass from home and then drive to the parish for Communion.
Communion Distribution Guidelines:
- Please enter the school parking lot by the white gate closest to the parish office, exiting from the white gate closest to the school. The back school gate will not be open.
- Four cars will be brought forward to the four stations marked by cones.
- The car should be parked and the engine turned off. Everyone in the car receiving should exit and line up to receive.
- Our Eucharistic Ministers will be wearing masks. Although not required, it is still strongly recommended to receive Communion in the hand. Please understand this is for the safety of our ministers and all parishioners.
- After all four cars have left, the next four will be sent forward. We will have volunteers helping to guide the traffic.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this new reality! This is a real blessing that we are able to do this and I am sure it will provide some much needed consolation and strength for us all from the Lord during this time.
Peace and Good,