We have some good news to share! The Diocese of Venice has allowed for the opportunity to open churches for private prayer with certain guidelines. Beginning on Monday, May 4th, Incarnation Catholic Church will be open for prayer on a trial basis Monday and Wednesday-Friday from 9am-2pm, Tuesday from 2-7pm, and Saturday from 10am-3pm.
To protect the health and well-being of our parishioners and visitors, the following guidelines must be respected when visiting the church:
- Please maintain safe social distancing (6 feet) from others.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask (per the Diocese).
- Please minimize contact with any surfaces in the church.
- This first week we ask everyone to limit their visit to 30 minutes.
- Anyone who is sick, experiencing poor health symptoms, or at greater risk of contagion is asked to stay home.
- There will be no scheduled gatherings for prayer (e.g., Rosary, Chaplet, Adoration, etc.)
- We kindly ask that parishioners not gather together or converse inside the church.
This is a real gift that we are able to once again spend time in prayer with the Lord, but one that we need to treat with care and prudence. We do ask that these guidelines be followed seriously for the safety of all. Thank you all for your understanding and let us continue to pray for an end to this pandemic.